Camera360 Updates to 3.0 Ultimate for Android
Written by Alan Monday, 5 March 2012 07:00
While we tend to focus here at MWE on Microsoft, Windows, and compatible web apps and software, it’s tough to resist a good Android app and a good camera app, especially when they are one and the same. That has been the case with Camera360, long one of my favorite Android apps. Recently they released a massive update to version 3.0, calling it now Camera 360 Ultimate.
There’s a lot more here than just a pretty new icon though. The app now has a whole different look and a ton of added functionality, which you can see in the list below.
- It can work full screen on HD phone with new UI and UE.
- Both front camera(for Android 2.3 and up) and back camera are available with simpler Effects selection.
- Classify ‘My Photos’ by date and batch operation is available.
- Reedit function is ok for photos taken by Camera360.
- New scene camera brings you numerous online templates.
- 6. Flickr, QQ Zone and Jiepang are added for share.
- New Settings make it easier to use Camera360.
There are plenty of great camera apps for Android, and for iOS and Windows Phone as well, but Camera360 is the the best that I have come across. Since Cameras are all about pictures we will take a pictorial tour of the new update. Check out the screenshots below, and if you have an Android device then consider this app recommended.